Disaster struck in this Bryn Mawr Park, NY homeowner’s residence when a space heater sparked a massive inferno. Consuming most of the upper floor, the damage was catastrophic, posing a significant task for cleanup. Making sure to call SERVPRO of Yonkers North to lead the charge in repair efforts, the homeowner was certain in choosing the right team for the job.
Arriving to the scene of the fire, the SERVPRO crew stripped away any damaged lumber and debris, saving any possessions that weren’t destroyed in the blaze. Returning the upper floor to like-new condition after stripping away the charred damage, our SERVPRO professionals left a great impression on this homeowner, who was ecstatic with the attention to detail and workmanship demonstrated during the job.